Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I don't know what I'm doing:)




So I'm trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. I figure since I'm staying around the house all day that I might have time to do it, we'll see. Sometimes Anna doesn't let me do anything, but that's okay, she is such a cutie. Here are a couple of recent pictures of her. She is growing up so fast. She can't fit into some of newborn outfits anymore and it makes me sad. On the plus side, she is sleeping better through the night now. She is starting to smile for me too, although I haven't been able to catch it in a picture yet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing a blog Heather! Anna does look very sweet in those pictures. I'm glad she's sleeping ok a night for you. I'll have to show my girls the pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete