Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anna keeps growing by the day. She can sit in her swing now. Her head is still a little wobbly, but she seems to like it. For the first time today I left her in her room with a baby monitor. She slept for about 20 minutes. I didn't like it, but Mark says I need to do things like that for my sanity. He's probably right, it's just hard for me not to be with her. I guess that's part of being a new mom:)


It was requested that I put a picture of myself holding her. I'm the one always taking the pictures so there's not a lot with me in them. Mark and I will have to work on that.


Life has been the same as normal this week. I'm still working towards my weight loss goals and this week has been good. It's hard to fit in exercise, but I'm managing. I can make it to Jazzercise a few times a week and that helps. Becca's class on Tuesday totally kicked my butt. I've been so sore the past couple of days and I get to go and do it all again tonight:) I lost 1/2 lb. this week and 3 in. I'd like to lose a little more weight in a week, but I'll take it. Every little bit counts and as long as I keep working hard, I'll make it to my goal:)

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you get to your weight goal Heather! That's great that you're doing so well with it. It took me a whole year to lose 25 lbs.!
    Yes, you are definitely doing the new mom thing where you have a hard time leaving the baby alone even for a few minutes. It does wear off eventually, but it just shows you really care about her and want to make sure she's all right- and that you don't miss a minute of her being a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love the picture of you two Lyman girls! Anna's hair is so light, I love it! She is so beautiful!! Are we going to get to see her at the Lyman dinner this month??

    ReplyDelete