Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Giggles, Giggles, Giggles

Today, I put Anna in her high chair and sat down to eat lunch. I was taking a bite of food when she just started laughing at me. It was soooo cute. She giggled for about five minutes for no apparent reason other than to hear herself giggle. I was laughing my head off. I think it was the cutest think I've seen her do yet.

She loves her high chair. We sat her in it for the first time yesterday and she was amused all through dinner. I think she likes feeling like part of the family. Don't worry, we're not giving her solid food yet, we just wanted to include her at dinnertime. Sometimes she holds her spoon:)


This is her with her first present from the Easter Bunny.


We had a quiet Easter. I was mastering the Art of French Cooking with Julia Child and made french cuisine. Well I don't think I mastered it, but it did turn out very well. We had Chicken Breasts sauteed in a brown butter sauce, stuffed tomatoes, and garlic mashed potatoes which used 30 cloves of garlic. They were very good and the garlic wasn't over powering at all. It is a fun cookbook to use because she actually teaches you how to cook instead of just giving you the recipe. We watched a wonderful conference and had a nice Easter dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I would lOVE those mashed potatoes - garlic is my fav! And Anna looks so freaking cute in her high chair! What a cute pattern. And I love the family photo up top. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete