Monday, March 29, 2010

Anna's Blessing and other stuff

It's been awhile since I last blogged and now that I'm sitting down to do it I realize a lot has happened over the last two weeks.

I'll start with Anna since I always talk about Anna:) She is rolling over fairly well from her tummy to her back. I think the only reason she does this is because she hates being on her tummy.I was trying to take pictures of her on her tummy and I think I blinded her with this one.



She also went through a grumpy period for about two weeks. I finally took her to the doctor and he said she had acid reflux. Because of this her weight wasn't going up like it was supposed to. I started giving her zantac and feeding her an extra ounce of formula every time she ate and now she is as happy as can be. I kept trying to take pictures of her during this time and she always gave me a grumpy face. This is one of her grumpy pictures, but I still think she is cute:)



And believe it or not, we actually bought a new car!!! We've only been talking about it for four years now. I told Mark we had to buy it by May because I wasn't going through another summer without AC in my car. He finally caved:) It is a 2007 Hyundai Sonata with only 30000 miles on it. We got it for a really good price.

For those LOST fans out there, can anyone else see the symbolism of our cars?

Anna was also blessed this last weekend and we had a little party afterward. Everything went well, she didn't cry during her blessing although we were very worried that she might. She kept giving us a grumpy face through the whole opening song. She did very well and even decided to smile for some pictures afterward.

Anna also giggled for the first time. I wasn't home to hear it, but Mark said it was hilarious.


Well that is about it for us. I'll try to update more often:)

2 comments:

  1. You'll LOVE your new Hyundai! We bought an '06 Elantra last year, and it's a great car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna is so stinkin' cute!! I wish we could have been there for her blessing! Jenna has started smiling recently and I love it! Can't wait til she starts giggling, too.

    ReplyDelete