Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Smiles and Tears

Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on here. Life has been pretty good. We finally put Anna in her own room the other day. It was so hard for me. It was harder for me than it was for Anna, she fell asleep right away. I cried for an hour. It's good for her though, we were waking her up in the morning. Now she sleeps for 8 hours:) This makes me very happy. She is growing up so fast.

This is her nursery, it's mostly done. There are still a couple of pictures I need to hang up and some boxes of stuff that need to be put away, but I'm almost there.

Nemo and Anna are starting to bond. The other day when she was on the floor Nemo came and sat next to her. She was so fascinated by him. Nemo even reached out his paw and put it in her hand. I didn't get that on camera, but they were still looking at each other when I finally got the camera out.

The cats are adjusting well to Anna. They have started cuddling with themselves because I don't have as much time to cuddle with them. They didn't do this that often before, but now it is a nightly ritual. I'm starting to find more time to spend with them, but I can tell they still miss their attention.

Here is Anna smiling at Mark. I still can't get her to smile for me when I have the camera in front of my face, but I'm getting closer.

This is her in her blessing dress. We are going to have her blessed at the end of the month. I love getting her all dressed up.

My weight loss is continuing to go well. I lost 1.5 lbs. last week. I am so sore from yesterday, I did 45 min. of personal training and then an hour of Jazzercise. It feels good to work my muscles. I also got out on Saturday and ran a mile! I have never been able to run very far and I'm usually bored, but I felt like it was easy for me this time. I also had my mp3 player going which helped with the boredom. It felt so good when I was done.

Mark and I are also looking at buying a new car...woohoo! I have been wanting another car for several years now. We have had one car for going on 8 years and it was 6 years old when we bought it. It will nice to have a second car. We are looking at getting it within the next month or two. I'll put a picture up when we get it.

Sorry for rambling on so much, I hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. She just gets cuter and cuter! And I am SO JEALOUS of your amazing weight loss!! I am just too lazy...but you do inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she sleeps for 8 hours? That's amazing! My kids never slept through the night until they were like a year old! Yay for getting a new car. It will be nice I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is so cute! I love her blessing dress. Where did you get it? I need to get one for Jenna soon. And I agree, dressing up little girls is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete