Sunday, November 7, 2010

Never Give Up

I'm only putting these pictures up here because I know everyone who reads this loves me:) and has seen me at my worst times. Sometimes in my quest to lose weight I get very frustrated. I think that nothing is coming off and it infuriates me when weeks go by and I haven't lost a single pound. I'm not to my goal yet, I'm still working on it, but I thought I would show these pictures because I was impressed by the results that I didn't think were there. When I get frustrated I need to get on here and take a look at these, and then get back on the horse and keep going. I guess that's the new theme for my life, never give up.

Here are some pictures that I took in Feb. 2010. I still had a little baby weight on, but not too much.




And here are some pictures of me I took on Nov. 5.




I believe my weight loss for this time period is 29 lb. I think I'm in the best shape I've been since high school. I still have about 20-30 more lbs. to go. I know it's going to be hard, but when I get down on myself and think that nothing is coming off, I need to take a look at this and remind myself to never give up-it will happen. Sorry for rambling on about myself, but I just felt I needed to.

8 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! You look fantastic, Heather! You have been working so hard and it shows. I've actually been noticing in your recent posts how skinny you look lately, I just never said anything. I guess I should have! Way to go! You inspire me! I need to start exercising again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl! Sorry this is a struggle for you right now, but I know you can do it! You are amazing the way you stick with Jazzercise so well. I don't think I'll EVER lose my baby weight- you've done really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 words: YOU GO GIRL!! Seriously, you have inspired me more than you'll ever know. Watching your weight drop every time I see you always makes me think, "I need to exercise!!" Keep it up, you look AMAZING. Mark is one lucky guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Heather!!! You are awesome. and yes we do all love you. Congrats on your amazing progress. Keep up the good work. I need a good example to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a BABE!! You are looking amazing and I am SO PROUD of you! You're right - don't get discouraged it takes patience and hard work and in the end you will be better for it. Congrats Heather - big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete